Friday, November 25, 2011

Anthropologie Dipped Nougat Coat

I have received the Anthropologie clothing magazine ever since I was not even interested in fashion (ack, hard to believe there was ever such a time), leading me to believe it was my mother who secretly fueled my love of fashion and design.  Through the years I have found a few overpriced items within Anthropologie’s pages but nothing I would ever actually purchase…that is until this three-quarter sleeved, cape-like Dipped Nougat Coat graced the pages with all it’s splendor.  

Picture Credit:  http://images.anthropologie.com/is/image/Anthropologie/21179031_024_b


The khaki color is uber-flattering while the thick belt cinches (pun intended and relished) the deal.  Two huge front pockets are chic yet practical allowing one to hide cold hands, or even a small book!  The dark brown trim running along the entire coat emits a clean, put-together look; and the matching over-sized buttons complement the trim exquisitely.  It appears that this coat literally soaked up the rich chocolatey-brown block of color and gives this coat a real edge.  Recently on sale for $299.95 through Anthropologie.com 
-The Fashion Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment