Thursday, December 15, 2011

C3 Collection Cashmere Bow Intarsia Crewneck Sweater

One word:  Cashmere.  Yummmm.  I'm adoring this loose grey sweater because it is effortlessly chic!  The fashion world calls this the "boyfriend fit" because the fabric isn't clinging to every inch of you...yet I call this the "normal fit".  The simple bow detail on front isn't too childish and you can pair this sweater with jeans, slacks, skirts.  And simply put your hair up in a bun and you're ready! 

Picture credit:  http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=314023401&width=340&height=408

-The Fashion Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. My Jimmy Choo Bag was bought 2 years ago. Made by blue cloth, my bag is nice and fashionable, which only cost me 150 dollars. The bag has a large content that can bring all the books I will use in a day. Meanwhile, it's so tough that a normal knife can hardly make damage. In the following years after I bought it, I used it carefully, prevented it from any dangerous things because of the friendship between us that existed. That's my Jimmy Choo Handbag, not only a bag but a close friend being with me everyday. Link: www.jimmychoobagssales.com

    ReplyDelete